Applications are now open for YSEALI Generation: Power of Entrepreneurship, a 5-day entrepreneurship regional exchange workshop for entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs (an entrepreneurial individual within an existing organization) from ASEAN between the ages of 18-30.
Submit your application at https://youngsoutheastasianleaders.state.gov/yseali-entrepreneurship-application/ before midnight EST on April 8, 2015.
Date: May 27-31
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
During the YSEALI Regional Exchange, participants can expect to:
1) Go through the process of evaluating a venture/idea, making appropriate adjustments, and building a plan of action
2) Improve entrepreneurial skillsets such as marketing, fundraising, pitching, and more!
3) Meet with expert mentors to get feedback on next steps
4) Network and collaborate with top young entrepreneurial leaders from ASEAN
We invite you to submit an application to be considered for this Regional Exchange if you meet the following criteria:
1) Citizen and resident of one of the 10 ASEAN members states (Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Philippines, Burma, Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, or Vietnam)
2) Between the ages of 18 and 30
3) Member of YSEALI (If you are not yet a member, please register now at www.yseali.state.gov – there is no cost to become a member)
4) Have a well thought-out idea that you are committed to pursuing and growing into a venture (as an entrepreneur) or inside an existing organization (as an intrapreneur)
5) Available to participate in the full length of the Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City (May 27-31, 2015)
If you are selected to participate in this Workshop, you will receive
• Hands-on skill-building workshop alongside 50-60 young ASEAN leaders
• Roundtrip economy-class airfare from your home country to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (if not from HCMC)
• 4 nights of accommodation in HCMC, Vietnam
• Ground transportation to/from airport
• All meals
• Compensation for visa costs (if applicable)
Applications are due April 8, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST. Applicants will be notified of their involvement by midnight EST on April 10, 2015.